Dubai’s Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster management announces a new set of precautionary measures against COVID-19, to be implemented today, 2nd – 28th February.
Supreme Committee: Measures taken in response to rise in violations of preventive measures, effective from 2nd – 28th February.
- 50% reduction on capacity of indoor seated venues including cinemas and entertainment sports venues
- Hotels to operate at 70% capacity; new bookings should comply with capacity limit
- Capacity of swimming pools and private beaches in hotels to be limited to 70%
- Restaurants and cafes required to close by 1:00 am
- Malls to operate at 70% capacity
- Tougher penalties for deliberately disregarding preventive measures
- Restaurants and cafes will be required to close by 1 am; pubs/bars will be closed