In line with the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority (NCEMA), the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai has updated several of its Covid-19 regulations in the city.
– Wearing of masks continues to be mandatory in all public indoor venues in Dubai, such as shopping malls, supermarkets, etc.
– Wearing of masks have been made optional for outdoor areas, such as beaches, public parks, etc.
– Close contacts of Covid-19 positive cases who are not experiencing any symptoms are no longer required to quarantine
– Among updated travel protocols, Dubai-bound travellers will need to present an approved Covid-19 vaccination certificate that contains a QR code
– Unvaccinated Dubai-bound passengers need to present a negative PCR test result done within the last 48 hours or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 containing at QR code, obtained one month before the date of travel
Source: Khaleej Times